Q. Latest version of Sql is……
- 2018Ans:- 2019 Note : released November 4, 2019.
Q. the key which uniquely identifies each record in a table is known as……
- Unique Key
- Primary Key
- Foreign Key
- Candidate Key Ans:- Primary Key
Q. For comparing multiple value in table ………is used.
- matchAns:- in
Q……….is used for displaying Data from Multiple Tables.
- normalization Ans:- join
Q. Which query is used to search for a special pattern in a column.
- viewAns:- like
Q. Output of SELECT SQRT(25); is …..
- 5.5 Ans:- 5
Q. Output of this statement is SELECT TRUNCATE(10.45895, 3); is …..
- 10Ans:- 10.45
Q. Output of RAND(): function is…..
Q. Output of SELECT ROUND(5.553);
- 4 Ans:- 6 Note : It returns a number rounded to a certain number of decimal places.
Q. What is Output of this command SELECT * FROM Customers;
- Shows the particular records
- Shows the all record
- Show the all tables of database
- All of these Ans:- Show the all record
Q. What will be the output of SELECT DISTINCT Country FROM Customers;
- Shows the particular records form Customers table
- Shows the all record form Customers table
- Show the all name with name Country form Customers table
- Select all the different values from the Country column in the Customers table. Ans:- Select all the different values from the Country column in the Customers table.